All the papers/articles submitted to JSE are first undergone through a plagiarism check. If found the level of plagiarism satisfactory for publication, the articles are reviewed.
JSE follows the peer-review method to review the articles.
Prepublication: Online Author’s Registration
- Submission of article by author
Stages of Review for Choice of (Modification/Acceptance/Rejection)
- Editorial officials check for quality and plagiarism
- If found copied or plagiarized, reject the article
- If found original, accept the article for review
- Editorial Board review and comment on the article
- Peer Review Board review and comment on the article
- The Editorial board notifies authors with comments from reviewers
- Author revise article based on comments of reviewers
- Based on the comments of the Peer Review Board, the article is accepted for publication.
- Copyright agreement form
- Online publication of the article