JOURNAL OF STRIDES IN EDUCATION (J S E)
Journal of Strides in Education (J S E) is a peer-reviewed, journal that publishes research articles, case studies, and reviews in the domain of education and associate disciplines. The journal emphasizes novelty, originality, accurateness, and relevance of the work ensuring vigil against plagiarism. Obviously, the access to the journal is online which is easy and free for all researchers within the scope of interdisciplinary research to explore innovative research offering insights to the academic fraternity
.General Instruction for Publishing Paper
- The title page should include a concise title of the article in 12 font size. The article shall be titled containing the author’s name, designation, and official address , phone number, and e-mail ID of the corresponding author.
- The title page should include the names of all the authors .
- Author or co-authors must have made significant contributions and agreed on the final version of the article to be published. The corresponding author must ensure that all co-authors have approved to submit the manuscript & that all co-authors have agreed to be included in the author list.
- Authors are to acquire any copyright clearances and are accountable for factual inaccuracies and views expressed in their paper.
- The submission has not been previously published nor it is already given to other journals for consideration
- Send your original papers only. Articles submitted to JSE need to have a plagiarism level below 20%.
- Article including notes and references should range between 2000-3000 words and must include a 150-word abstract at the beginning of the document.
- Font for English papers: Use only MS Word, Times New Roman, 12 Font , double Spaced, and in single-column format, Margin 1 inch, on all sides .
- Research paper should include a title, abstract, keywords, main body, and references. The main body of the research paper must include Introduction, Materials & Methods, Results, Discussion, and Conclusion.
- Insert the tables and figures into the text, wherever necessary.
- Follow the American Psychological Association (APA-7) style for Reference
- .Please send your papers for publication to firstname.lastname@example.org